Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tickled by life

This is an interesting site with lots of general interest articles about motivation, life lessons, etc. I could relate to this immediately as Retail is all about people. In fact, Retail is possibly the only industry where one can have such an amount of human interface and learnings. I write for this site and would like to share it with all of you, as there are learnings everywhere if we choose to see!!

Please look up my first article about parenting and children. Is it not very similar to managing a really young work force which has very different orientations!!!

http://tickledbylife.com/index.php/growing-up-with-my-children/

1 comments:

Sushil said...

Hi Rajesh. Came across your blog from the Indibloggers home page. Glad to find another blogger from Chennai (am from chennai as well). Great content you have here - I just browsed a bit and realized I didnt know a whole lot about retail. I will keep checking back as long as you keep posting informative articles.

Post a Comment