Tuesday, June 30, 2009

100 days and counting!

I have been blogging for 100 days now.

5,000 plus walk ins, lots of comments for various posts, a Google page rank of 2, etc.

A big ‘Thank you’ to all the readers and supporters of this blog.

Decided to do something interesting for all the readers of the blog and those who follow me on Twitter and Facebook, to celebrate all these milestones. So, have planned a daily post through the month of July ’09, wherein each post would feature a Retail jargon, its meaning and sometimes my interpretation too! I plan to include all the conventional established jargons as also a few weird ones, which may or may not be commonly used.

Hope to receive your feedback regarding this series. Some of you might find these posts too basic, please bear with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment